A SHORT COURSE OF 4 WORKSHOP (FRIDAYS):
21/9/2018, 29/9/2018, 5/10/2018, 12/10/2018.
Join Talia for a short course of 4 workshops, and learn to paint morning glory, gourd, wisteria & sparrows, using traditional Japanese brushes, ink, and fine paper. With each subject, you will learn about its core feature and ideas, alongside key brush strokes of this technique.
Based on simplicity and minimalism, this work is a form of active meditation, a training of discipline of hands and mind. It enhances self-confidence and flows with a brush, promoting new sets of drawing skills.
Each lesson will begin with a brief introduction and demonstration by Talia, you will learn various brush strokes and exercises accompanied with study sheets, plenty of practice time, 1-2-1 tutorial, group discussion and light refreshment. You will be making your very own finished painting each workshop.
* Professional tools and materials are all supplied for the course as well as light refreshments
* A short list of what students can bring will be sent to all participants
* Professional calligraphy sets, brushes, and paper can be purchased during the course
* Due to the heritage nature of Burgh house, places are limited to 12
* Buttery cafe at Burgh house will be open for light lunch, tea & coffee from 11 am till 5 pm
* Nearest tube: Hampstead / Northern Line
* Course fees: £345 to include all your tools & materials, course's worksheets, and light refreshment.
Check out Talia's website for more info & reviews - HERE